Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Found Treasures

So I have always wanted to use my library more, but have never gotten into it, until Stephanie posted this blog. I was so inspired that I started my own hold list (using many of the books on Stephanie's list). Since then I have been going to the library a couple of times a week. When I went this week I found a bunch of books that I had to read/look at. I walked up to the counter with my bag full and my hands loaded down. I told her I had some things on hold and she walked up with another HUGE pile of books (SMILE). I had a bit of trouble getting the books and the kids back to the van, but it was worth it.  So for me the library is a new found treasure.

BTW I think it is funny that the diaper box in this photo says family pack (like there is anyone with a baby that is not a family:).

And for my Dad:


Elijah loves using the chopsticks.


Here is one of the things that I did with the leftover chicken from the other night. Last night we made enchiladas (supper yummy) from it.


That is it, have a super fun day.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Hopped on over from Stephanie's blog to meet another person to be so honored on her blogroll! I too have rediscovered the love of a good library--and was recently in a Bog Box bookstore and PUT DOWN the new book I am dying to read HOPING that it would be at my library. Fingers crossed, I am checking tonight.

Zoë said...

Good luck I hope they have it! Thanks for stopping in.

Anonymous said...

The tie dye shirt is toooooo funny! Dusty has one and he wants to wear it everyday!!!

You must have a good library to let you take ALL those books! Ours limits us to 3 per person.