Monday, November 24, 2008

Today

So some of you may know this about me, but I am not a big fan of the cold. My perfect day is a warm (high 80's and low 90's) with a nice gentle breeze, flowers blooming. I know that some of you would say that I should not live in the mid-west, but that is where we ended up so we have to live with it (alright I have to live with it;). So there was a bit of sadness when I looked out the window to find this:


Elijah is already dressed in the photo because he has already been out in the snow and only came back in because Mark had to go to work. I convinced him that we should have breakfast before he went back out.

E: can I go back out in the snow.
Z: Yes you can, just wait until I am out of the shower and dressed.
E: Can even Ada come out too?
Z: (That means I have to go out too.....) Yes (the things that I do not do for my kids!)
So breakfast and out we all went.

I am happy to say that we had fun, for about 10 min's (about my limit) and Ada Liz was ready to come in, (that's my girl!!!)

1 comment:

kraftykash said...

My kids are going to be so jealous of your snow. We are in Nebraska. No snow yet...thank God!