Monday, September 5, 2011

Last week

Last week Elijah started 2nd grade.  


Opps that was the week before last, I am sure I must have a photo from last week.


That is better this one was from last week.  Boy he is cute!!! I was not so fond of his hair being cut, but he wanted it and his dad wanted it so what was I to say?  I may or may not have cried when I saw him like this (of course this may have had something to do with his father saying (after seeing him for the first time with his new hair cut) "Boy I need to to take that bridge over there!" (in his best military voice) ).  All that said I love his hair now.

Next week (OK tomorrow) Ada goes to 4K for the first time at the big school.... there may or may not be more crying (if you see me on the playground tomorrow forgive me if I am crying my eyes out and do not say hi).

1 comment:

Kari said...

I was wondering when he was going to get a haircut. It was getting pretty long...