Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Not much to say.

I have not been writing to this blog much because I find that I have very little interesting things to say.  But today I am just going to write about nothing.

Today I am not feeling well and on days like these, here is how the day goes:

Get up early with Elijah and Mark (and mostly Ada, but today she is sick so she was sleeping).  Help Mark with Elijah's lunch/breakfast and get his stuff ready.  Say goodbye, crash on the sofa, turn on Sesame Street, sleep/blog (since you know that I do not blogging much you can guess which one I do more of :).  the rest of the day we spent reading, playing on the iPod, and generally taking it easy.  Until it is time to get Elijah.  We put Ada to sleep then I do low energy stuff with Elijah (if he is in a good mode).

Not very much fun right?  Well we are trying to make the best of it.  I am getting a lot of slow time with both of the kids and it seems to be what we all need right now (OK maybe just what I need;).

I hope that everyone out there finds that they can find good stuff in your slow times.

No comments: