Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Some crafts we have been up to.


Pinterest sucks rocks gives me to may ideas:)  I got this one on there.  I think that they are cute! The kids had tons of fun making them.  We made this batch for someone that we know who is recovering from a stroke.  Sweet sweet man and I wanted to do something to help cheer him up so I came up with the idea of bringing him a little tree with some ornaments on it, and these cute little snowmen seemed to be the right thing.


This is one that Ada made it is a snowman with a zipper (not buttons, because zippers are better then buttons right?) and teeth.  Love that girl!


Here is the little tree.  It has lights and we put candy canes on it.  We brought it to him today.  He was sleeping and I did not want to wake him, so I left it on his night stand so he would see it when he woke up.  I hope it cheered him up.


Here is another crazy Pinterest thing.  It is the kids hand prints that I made into snowmen.  Love the way they come out.




And lastly here is a cute ring that I got over the weekend.  It is made from a old typewriter key.  Cute yes?  Only problem is that it does not seem to be waterproof and that kinda makes it a hard ring to wear.... bummer.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

very cute, Zoe! I love that ring.

Kari said...

cool to all of it!

Abby said...

Very cute ideas!