Monday, January 25, 2010

What a great friend.



My friend Kari made this quilt for me. It is so beautiful and I LOVE IT. I cuddled up under it last night as we watched football. And it even has a wonderful little note on the back (which I did not see until today.... sorry Kari). Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!! I LOVE IT.



Here is a close up of the wonderful free motion that she did. Man she is talented.



Here is a quilt that I got done for my friends. They had their baby a couple of months ago and I have been working on this for a LONG time, but now it is DONE.... Buran wanta meet up sometime this week so I can hand it off?



I had fun doing free motion quilting on this and am loving free motion... even when it does not go the way that I wanted it to:)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! And congrats on getting the baby quilt done! Very cute. :)

Yarni Gras! said...

man, BEAUTIFUL doesn't even begin to describe it.