Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

I know it has been a long time since I have been here. I am missing my little blog (I am hopping that some of you are missing me too;) It has been a long couple of months here. I have been having tests, tests, tests and more tests and we do not know a lot but what we do know is that I has a blood clot and inflammatory arthritis. Why I have those things are still a mystery, but at least we know that much. Anyway enough about that.

We has a wonderful couple of weeks. My parents come back to help out and spend Christmas with us (it is the first time they have ever been at our house for Christmas and it was very special). My Dad brought a bunch of old coats that he has been nagging me FOREVER to make into a quilt. So we worked on it while he was here and this is how it turned out. I think it looks nice and it is done!



Well now I have to go. I will try and write again tomorrow. I have so many stories and photos to share that I will never have enough time for all that, so I may just be sneaking them in here and there:)

2 comments:

angela said...

nice to hear from you again. love the coat quilt..bet it's super cozy. hope the mystery will be solved.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you are having health problems, I was wondering where you went!

Love the coat quilt. I think of Ada Liz often when I am putting Hazel's hair in pigtails.