Monday, June 28, 2010

five for me

This weekend I found a workout machine. (it is a cheap thing that has no computer and was only 5 bucks, but I needed some sort of change that would help me out of a funk I am in. So I have decided that I am going to workout on it for 5 min everyday (not sure about weekends yet). I know this does not sound like a lot to most people, but I wanted a goal that I could do. While I was doing my 5 mins today I decided that I would try and do 5 things a day that would help me out of my funk. So far today I have:
  1. work out
  2. I left the groceries in the kitchen and made lunch (if fact I left them there for a while while I did other things)
  3. Sewing on my quilt (all the little blocks are done and I sewed them all into big blocks!!!)
  4. 3 blogs today (that has to count right?)
  5. ......... man who knew it would be so hard to find 5 things that would help me out of a funk in a day.... good thing it is only 4 so I have lots of time to find one more thing:)

OK that is all for now, but it is just 9am so I have time for the rest. What 5 things are you going to do for your self today?

No comments: